Cut Off Wheels Type 42
For Cutting and Grinding
Size: 150 x 3.0 x 22.23 (Diameter x Thickness x Hole)
Specification: A24R BF-42
Max speed: 12,000 RPM
I-Prix Cutting Wheels (6"x3) Type 42
Rp7.100,00 Harga Reguler
- Always handle and store wheels in a careful manner.
- Always visually inspect all wheels before mounting for possible damage in transit. Vitrified wheels can be rung and should emit a clear bell-like tone if not cracked. Resinoid and rubber bonded wheels can only be checked visually.
- Always check maximum operating speed established for wheel against machine speed.
- Always check mounting flanges for equal and correct diameter. (Should be at least 1/3 diameter of the wheel and relieved around hole.)
- Always use mounting blotters supplied with wheels.
- Always be sure work rest for floor stand grinder is properly adjusted. (Center of wheel or above; no more than 1/8” away from wheel.)
- Always use a machine guard covering at least one-half of the grinding wheel.
- Always allow newly mounted wheels to run at operating speed, with guard in place, for at least one minute before grinding. When setting up automatic machines, make a test run with the wheel stopped.
- Always wear protective goggles or other protective eye-wear when grinding.
- Always turn off coolant before stopping wheel to avoid creating an out-of-balance condition.
- Don’t use a wheel that has been dropped. The impact may result in breakage.
- Don’t force a wheel onto the machine or alter the size of the arbor hole. Don’t use a wheel that fits the arbor too loosely. If the wheel doesn’t fit the machine, get one that does.
- Don’t exceed maximum operating speed established for the wheel.
- Don’t use mounting flanges which are warped, nicked, sprung, or which are not clean.
- Don’t tighten the mounting nut excessively. On multiple screw mountings, 15-foot pounds per screw is usually enough.
- Don’t grind on the side of the wheel unless wheel is specifically designed for that purpose.
- Don’t start the machine unless the machine guard is in place.
- Don’t jam work into the wheel.
- Don’t stand directly in front of a grinding wheel when a grinder is started.
- Don’t grind material for which the wheel is not designed.